Monday, July 16, 2007

OUT 223--FLAUNTY FUSIONS At PANAMA REDS--JULY 13, 2007

HERRE ARE PICS FROM SO DIVERSE'S MONTHLY FLAUNTY FUSIONS At PANAMA REDS (PHOTOS BY MA"ATOLOGY)




LEFT: SO Diverse 's Miss Lisa who was handlin the entry ends as you see! RIGHT: So Diverse's Jameelah E and Deidria



Party people on the floor...I think socialite Jamie Spencer (BELOW) didnt expect to be up close and personal with my camera! LOL












Last Sunday's Treanna puttin on her sexy for the camera.








RIGHT: Senora Robinson and her date







To the Left, to the left to the left to the left









RIGHT: "Can I ask you a question, mister?" SYGU's Rashad and So Diverse's Lia on the dance floor.













Looks like brotha man is gettin all the attention up in the club.
EVENT-VIEWZ. Last Friday, I checked out So Diverse's FLAUNTY FUSION held at Panama Reds on Locust. It was a modest crowd. The susual suspects were there gettin their party and network on (SYGU, FREE TIME, Mocha Latte was passin out fliers as always. LOL). It was 10 bones to get in and they were able to chill outside on eth front paito ofr get their party on upstairs. I stayed until about 1 ish or so and I got a text from a booty call and decided to do that afterwards. LOL.
HIGHLIGHTS:
Former Club Dreams owner Maurice G was in the house (I guess I am no longer TOO MUCH MEDIA. LOL) and partied with some of his frat (who is a Que dog, BTW) and err time a frat member walked into the club, his boyz did the dog call.
Whiel talkin with Lisa downstairs near the door, me and a white guy bartendar from the downstairs club (more of a honky tonk club) got in a friendly fight about how hip-hop was played upstairs (by DJ Reminsce) and country music was playin downstairs. He said, "This is not country music., just because we dont play T.I....." then I said, "I know who Tom Petty is (His song was playin in the downstairs bar) and by the way its T.I.P." LOL
Looks like socialite Senora Robinson is slimmin down these days. Its been four months since last time I saw her. You go girl, lookin good!
STLONFIRE was in the house taking snaps.

No comments: